- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 loaf
- Preparation Time:
- Garlic Cheese Quick Bread
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cheese, sugar and garlic powder. In another
- bowl, whisk the milk, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 9x5-loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More