- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThere was a steak house in Savannah, Georgia in the 50's that always served this with any meal and served it with hot French bread. I have tried to recreate it without their recipe. They probably went out of business years ago.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 package Kraft garlic cheese roll, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Blend cream cheese and cheese roll thoroughly in a kitchen aid or electric blender.
- Add spices and blend.
- Chill and serve with French bread slices or crackers.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More