GARLIC CHICKEN LINGUINE
- ·3 lean, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ·1 lb. linguine
- ·Fresh carrots, cucumber
- ·Fresh Garlic and Herb dressing – I use Good Seasons.
- ·Freshly sliced onion strands or rings
- ·2-3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- ·Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Clean, trim and rinse the chicken breasts. Place the chicken in a frying pan and add water to just cover the top of the chicken.
Boil down the chicken.
When it’s done cooking, cut it into medallions. Or just use the Foreman Grill.
2. Cook the pasta.
3. Clean and cut the carrots and cucumber.
Chop the garlic and dice the onion.
4. Mix the dressing.
5. When the pasta is done, mix it, and all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
6. Add dressing to taste and mix thoroughly.
7. Lightly coat the top with shredded cheddar and let stand for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Add more dressing to taste.
I'll typically make this the night before so it has a good chill to it.
A chilled chardonnay pairs very nicely with this.
It makes for a perfect early afternoon dinner on a summer day.