- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ·3 lean, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ·1 lb. linguine
- ·Fresh carrots, cucumber
- ·Fresh Garlic and Herb dressing – I use Good Seasons.
- ·Freshly sliced onion strands or rings
- ·2-3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- ·Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Clean, trim and rinse the chicken breasts. Place the chicken in a frying pan and add water to just cover the top of the chicken.
- Boil down the chicken.
- When it’s done cooking, cut it into medallions. Or just use the Foreman Grill.
- 2. Cook the pasta.
- 3. Clean and cut the carrots and cucumber.
- Chop the garlic and dice the onion.
- 4. Mix the dressing.
- 5. When the pasta is done, mix it, and all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 6. Add dressing to taste and mix thoroughly.
- 7. Lightly coat the top with shredded cheddar and let stand for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Add more dressing to taste.
- I'll typically make this the night before so it has a good chill to it.
- A chilled chardonnay pairs very nicely with this.
- It makes for a perfect early afternoon dinner on a summer day.
NotesThis is a simple summer recipe. All of this blessed snow is making me think of summer more and more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More