- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom Soup Mix (or Herb & Garlic, or whatever flavor you desire)
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1. In small bowl, combine margarine with soup mix. Add chicken to soup mixture and let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Heat 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until hot.
- 3. Add chicken mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve, if desired, with your favorite dipping sauce OR on buns with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise or mustard OR in warm flour tortillas with salsa... OR just eat as is!
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Serves: 4
NotesThis recipe can't be beat for its simplicity. With only 3 ingredients, it's ready in just 15 minutes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More