- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom Soup Mix (or Herb & Garlic, or whatever flavor you desire)
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1. In small bowl, combine margarine with soup mix. Add chicken to soup mixture and let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Heat 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until hot.
- 3. Add chicken mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve, if desired, with your favorite dipping sauce OR on buns with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise or mustard OR in warm flour tortillas with salsa... OR just eat as is!
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Serves: 4
NotesThis recipe can't be beat for its simplicity. With only 3 ingredients, it's ready in just 15 minutes!