- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes..
NotesThis is my "go-to" dinner - whenever I feel like making something good but not too hard or time consuming - this is my recipe!!!'