- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes..
NotesThis is my "go-to" dinner - whenever I feel like making something good but not too hard or time consuming - this is my recipe!!!'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More