- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg pack of Chicken strips
- 1 yellow, 1 red and one green bell pepper
- 1 med onion
- Olive oil or butter to cover pan
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- Saute Chicken strips in butter and fresh pressed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Take out of skillet and set aside.
- Add more butter if needed to skillet and saute green, red, and yellow bell
- peppers and a medium onion.
- Combine the two and serve. This is delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More