- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10 wraps
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- - two garlic cloves
- - 1 eggplant
- - 1 sweet onion
- - 1 packet of spaghetti
- - olive oil
- - fresh basil
- - Italian Seasoning
- - salt
- - pepper
- - toothpicks
- 1. Fry two minced garlic cloves in olive oil over medium heat.
- 2. Cut 1 eggplant in lengthwise strips about a quarter inch thick, then add to pan and drizzle with more olive oil, and season with salt.
- 3. Add 1 chopped onion to pan.
- 4. Once eggplant is soft, remove pan from heat
- 3. Break spaghetti strands in half, then boil and cook 'til al dente.
- 4. Drain spaghetti and mix with olive oil, fresh basil, and Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and add the cooked onion into the spaghetti mix
- 5. Then just take the spaghetti and put it in the eggplant strips and wrap them, securing with toothpicks.
NotesThis recipe was a sprur-of-the-moment dish I whipped up for lunch when I discovered we were out of bread and couldn't make sandwiches. We hadn't done our grocery shopping for the week, so I just made use of the bits and pieces I could find in our empty kitchen.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More