GARLIC EGGPLANT SPAGHETTI WRAPS
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10 wraps
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- - two garlic cloves
- - 1 eggplant
- - 1 sweet onion
- - 1 packet of spaghetti
- - olive oil
- - fresh basil
- - Italian Seasoning
- - salt
- - pepper
- - toothpicks
- 1. Fry two minced garlic cloves in olive oil over medium heat.
- 2. Cut 1 eggplant in lengthwise strips about a quarter inch thick, then add to pan and drizzle with more olive oil, and season with salt.
- 3. Add 1 chopped onion to pan.
- 4. Once eggplant is soft, remove pan from heat
- 3. Break spaghetti strands in half, then boil and cook 'til al dente.
- 4. Drain spaghetti and mix with olive oil, fresh basil, and Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and add the cooked onion into the spaghetti mix
- 5. Then just take the spaghetti and put it in the eggplant strips and wrap them, securing with toothpicks.
NotesThis recipe was a sprur-of-the-moment dish I whipped up for lunch when I discovered we were out of bread and couldn't make sandwiches. We hadn't done our grocery shopping for the week, so I just made use of the bits and pieces I could find in our empty kitchen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More