- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- onion powder, garlic powder and salt to taste
- chopped parsley for color
- Saute garlic and onion in oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add rice and some oil if needed. Cook and stir until rice is hot, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with onion powder, garlic powder and salt to taste. Add chopped parsley for color.
NotesToday, I spent the day cooking up for my friends and catered a dinner of filipino food. Some of our favorite filipino foods I made included garlic fried rice
Here is my recipe for Garlic Fried Rice
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More