- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- onion powder, garlic powder and salt to taste
- chopped parsley for color
- Saute garlic and onion in oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add rice and some oil if needed. Cook and stir until rice is hot, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with onion powder, garlic powder and salt to taste. Add chopped parsley for color.
NotesToday, I spent the day cooking up for my friends and catered a dinner of filipino food. Some of our favorite filipino foods I made included garlic fried rice
Here is my recipe for Garlic Fried Rice
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More