- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryToday, I spent the day cooking up for my friends and catered a dinner of filipino food. Some of our favorite filipino foods I made included garlic fried rice
Here is my recipe for Garlic Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- onion powder, garlic powder and salt to taste
- chopped parsley for color
- Saute garlic and onion in oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add rice and some oil if needed. Cook and stir until rice is hot, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with onion powder, garlic powder and salt to taste. Add chopped parsley for color.