- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pound chicken breasts so they are thin and even. Whisk together chicken broth and cornstarch; set aside.
- Preheat sauté pan to medium heat and add in olive oil and garlic. Add chicken to pan and cook until done (approximately 20 minutes). Remove chicken from pan and place on a plate, tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add chicken broth and cornstarch mixture to the pan and simmer until thickened. Add in remaining seasonings and stir to mix. Add chicken back into the pan and turn to coat both sides with sauce.
- Drizzle remaining garlic herb sauce on potatoes or vegetables.
NotesI visited Applebee's one night for dinner and tried a dish and just loved the flavors. I tried to recreate it at home and this is what I came up with. The taste was pretty similar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More