- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Add juice and remaining ingredients; process until smooth, scraping sides occasionally.
NotesThis is adapted slightly from a Cooking Light recipe. If you are not a fan of garlic, use a very small clove or leave it out completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More