- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Add juice and remaining ingredients; process until smooth, scraping sides occasionally.
NotesThis is adapted slightly from a Cooking Light recipe. If you are not a fan of garlic, use a very small clove or leave it out completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More