- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Add juice and remaining ingredients; process until smooth, scraping sides occasionally.
NotesThis is adapted slightly from a Cooking Light recipe. If you are not a fan of garlic, use a very small clove or leave it out completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More