- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garlic infused oil really adds a punch to Italian cooking...BUT...a word of caution...before you try this, please read my blog about garlic.
- I use this for any Italian dish that calls for olive oil. It also makes incredible salad dressings when I use it with Red & White Garlic Vinegar, but that's another recipe.
- 1 bottle of "extra light (in favor) olive oil" I use Delallo.
- 4-5 garlic cloves, cleaned with only the very ends cut off.
- Put the garlic cloves into the bottle of oil and close it tight.
- Let it steep for at least four weeks, turning it over every so often to move the garlic around.
- After steeping, strain it into a clean bottle and you're done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More