- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garlic infused oil really adds a punch to Italian cooking...BUT...a word of caution...before you try this, please read my blog about garlic.
- I use this for any Italian dish that calls for olive oil. It also makes incredible salad dressings when I use it with Red & White Garlic Vinegar, but that's another recipe.
- 1 bottle of "extra light (in favor) olive oil" I use Delallo.
- 4-5 garlic cloves, cleaned with only the very ends cut off.
- Put the garlic cloves into the bottle of oil and close it tight.
- Let it steep for at least four weeks, turning it over every so often to move the garlic around.
- After steeping, strain it into a clean bottle and you're done.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More