- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1/3 C. italian salad dressing
- 1/3 C. salsa
- 4 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 4 1/2 tsp. fresh cliantro
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle pepper sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- In bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Pour 1/2 C. into a large resealable ziploc bag.
- Add the pork chops, seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered.
- Also, cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
- Drain chops from marinade in bag...discard marinade and bag.
- Place chops on a broiler pan rack.
- Broil 4" from heat, 7 min. on each side or until juices run clear.
- Baste w/ reserved marinade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More