GARLIC LIME PORK CHOPS
- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1/3 C. italian salad dressing
- 1/3 C. salsa
- 4 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 4 1/2 tsp. fresh cliantro
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle pepper sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
In bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
Pour 1/2 C. into a large resealable ziploc bag.
Add the pork chops, seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate overnight, covered.
Also, cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
Drain chops from marinade in bag...discard marinade and bag.
Place chops on a broiler pan rack.
Broil 4" from heat, 7 min. on each side or until juices run clear.
Baste w/ reserved marinade.