- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1/3 C. italian salad dressing
- 1/3 C. salsa
- 4 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 4 1/2 tsp. fresh cliantro
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle pepper sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- In bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Pour 1/2 C. into a large resealable ziploc bag.
- Add the pork chops, seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered.
- Also, cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
- Drain chops from marinade in bag...discard marinade and bag.
- Place chops on a broiler pan rack.
- Broil 4" from heat, 7 min. on each side or until juices run clear.
- Baste w/ reserved marinade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
50 Shades of Taste
The Naked MacaronSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More