- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. uncooked large shrimp, Peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, Minced(I used 7)
- 1/4-1/2 t cayenne pepper(1t)
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 stick butter
- 3 T lime juice
- 1 T minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta
- In a large skillet melt butter, saute the shrimp, garlic, salt and cayenne in the butter untill the shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in lime juice and parsley.
- Serve over pasta OR toss together in the pan(I did the later).
NotesI got this one out of the Taste of home collection. My bosses really liked it. I added more Garlic and cayenne pepper than what is called for. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Summertime SippersSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More