- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- **Note: Have all ingredients at room temperature
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 tbsp hot water
- freshly ground pepper
- lemon juice
- Using a mortar & pestle, pound garlic & 1/2 tsp of the salt together to make a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl & stir in egg yolks.
- Slowly whisk in oil.
- Beat in hot water.
- Adjust flavour with remaining 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add pepper & lemon juice to taste.
NotesGreat to spread on sandwiches & burgers or use as a dip for fries (especially sweet potato fries - yum!!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More