- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- **Note: Have all ingredients at room temperature
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 tbsp hot water
- freshly ground pepper
- lemon juice
- Using a mortar & pestle, pound garlic & 1/2 tsp of the salt together to make a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl & stir in egg yolks.
- Slowly whisk in oil.
- Beat in hot water.
- Adjust flavour with remaining 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add pepper & lemon juice to taste.
NotesGreat to spread on sandwiches & burgers or use as a dip for fries (especially sweet potato fries - yum!!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More