- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- **Note: Have all ingredients at room temperature
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 tbsp hot water
- freshly ground pepper
- lemon juice
- Using a mortar & pestle, pound garlic & 1/2 tsp of the salt together to make a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl & stir in egg yolks.
- Slowly whisk in oil.
- Beat in hot water.
- Adjust flavour with remaining 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add pepper & lemon juice to taste.
NotesGreat to spread on sandwiches & burgers or use as a dip for fries (especially sweet potato fries - yum!!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More