- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 16 ounce block of mozzarella cheese, cut into 16 equal cubes
- butter, olive oil or beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons oregano flakes
- marinara sauce
- Flatten each dinner roll into a 4-inch circle and place a cheese cube in the middle.
- Bring the edges together and pinch firmly to seal completely.
- Place seam side down on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- In a bowl, combine garlic salt, Italian seasoning and oregano until well combined.
- Remove plastic wrap from rolls and brush each one with butter, olive oil, or beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with warm marinara sauce.
NotesLittle bundles of cheesy goodness! Perfect as an appetizer served with marinara sauce or try them with your favorite Italian entree.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2211