- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar( used rice wine vinegar)
- 1/3 cup of red or white dry wine( used dry vermouth)
- 2 Tbs soy sauce( used Low-Sodium soy auce)
- 2 Tbs honey( Used honey with white truffles)
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs salt( did not use)
- 2 Pounds of fresh mushrooms
- Saute the garlic in the oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for the mushrooms.
- Mix well and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Add the mushrooms and mix well coating each mushroom with the marinade.
- Marinade from 1-3 hours or more turning frequently.
- Save the marinade for other uses.
- I marinaded mine for a little over 1-1/2 hours and the taste was wonderful, but the extra time certainly would enhance the flavor.
- I would also recommend that you leave out the salt, the soy sauce really has the salt covered in this recipe.
NotesThis recipe comes from a dear friend Amy. It is now a T&T recipe and it is multifunctional. Once you have savored all of the mushrooms save the marinade and use it as a dipping sauce for egg rolls or as a marinade for chicken. This recipe is, Easy and Excellant. Janie
Thanks Amy for sharing this wonderful appetizer with me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More