- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 to 1 1/2 t. coarse seasalt crystals
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 or 4 T. olive oil
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in baking pan. Sprinkle with finely diced garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over all and toss by hand (pretend you're on the food network.)
- Bake in a hot (425 degrees) oven until lightly browned. Toss the florets two or three times to allow for even browning. Don't overbake. I'm guessing I baked about 20 minutes. When cauliflower is fork tender remove and toss with parmesan cheese. I have no clue how much parmesan I sprinkled on, but a good rule is less is better--you can always sprinkle on more to taste.
NotesHome alone craving a good vegetable dish led to this tasty creation. I'm sorry I can't be more exact with measurements but this is the way I cook---
This veggie has a wonderful flavor, is remarkably simple, and could easily be adapted to the grill. If per chance you have some left you will find it reheats beautifully.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Summertime SippersSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More