- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory"Marinated olives--with a decidedly Italian flavor--are chilled for one hour prior to serving."
I usually double or triple this recipe.. and I usually add less cheese and a little more basil and black peppter.. Do this several time and add or subtract the seasonings as needed..
I pinched this recipe from Jake Bryan - AllRecipes.com, but I've added it to my collection.
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (the real stuff, not the green bottle shaky stuff) I used the bagged already shredded up cheese and then chopped it even more)
- In a small bowl, combine olives, garlic, basil, and black pepper.
- Stir in the olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir well and chill, covered for at least one hour before serving.