- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 oz.) thin spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, lightly brown garlic in oil over medium heat.
- Drain spaghetti; add to to skillet; sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
NotesI found this recipe on the 'Taste Of Home' website, and it was submitted by Evelyn Sparish of Cumberland, Wisconsin. It goes excellent with Italian sausage and vegetables.
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More