- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 oz.) thin spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, lightly brown garlic in oil over medium heat.
- Drain spaghetti; add to to skillet; sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
NotesI found this recipe on the 'Taste Of Home' website, and it was submitted by Evelyn Sparish of Cumberland, Wisconsin. It goes excellent with Italian sausage and vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More