- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 oz.) thin spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, lightly brown garlic in oil over medium heat.
- Drain spaghetti; add to to skillet; sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
NotesI found this recipe on the 'Taste Of Home' website, and it was submitted by Evelyn Sparish of Cumberland, Wisconsin. It goes excellent with Italian sausage and vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More