- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 oz.) thin spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, lightly brown garlic in oil over medium heat.
- Drain spaghetti; add to to skillet; sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
NotesI found this recipe on the 'Taste Of Home' website, and it was submitted by Evelyn Sparish of Cumberland, Wisconsin. It goes excellent with Italian sausage and vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Food Travels Through Italy
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More