- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. mini penne boiled
- Sprinkle of salt
- 3 crowns of broccoli steamed until done
- 5 oz. shredded Asiago Cheese (course shred if possible--avail. at Aldi's)
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 2-3 TBSP olive oil
- Cut up broccoli... use the entire stem, cut it thin and in bite sized pieces. Stream in the microwave with a little water until tender.
- Boil penne with a sprinkle of salt in the water. Drain when done.
- At the same time, put oil in a large frying pan... on a low heat and saute the garlic.
- add steamed broccoli and cook on low heat for a few more minutes... stirring to infuse with garlic.
- Add drained penne to the broccoli (you need a large frying pan!) and stir.
- Add Asiago Cheese and stir.
- Serves 5-6.
- Time to cook. 25 minutes start to finish.
NotesThis is a tried and true family favorite. I have served this hot and cold. Both ways it is a big hit. - 25 minutes start to finish.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More