- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garlic Cloves
- 1. Peel your garlic cloves, and slice them thin.
- 2. Then, place the garlic slices in a 150 degree oven or in a dehydrator, and heat until dry.
- Tip: The garlic is dry when you can crush it in your hand and it crumbles easily.
- 3. Allow the garlic to cool. Then, grind with a coffee grinder, spice mill, food processor or mortar and pestle until you reach your desired consistency.
- 4. Store your finished garlic powder in an air-tight container in a cool, dry spot or freeze.
NotesHomemade garlic powder is fresh, flavorful and surprisingly easy to make. Here's how to do it:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Italy or BustSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More