- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garlic Cloves
- 1. Peel your garlic cloves, and slice them thin.
- 2. Then, place the garlic slices in a 150 degree oven or in a dehydrator, and heat until dry.
- Tip: The garlic is dry when you can crush it in your hand and it crumbles easily.
- 3. Allow the garlic to cool. Then, grind with a coffee grinder, spice mill, food processor or mortar and pestle until you reach your desired consistency.
- 4. Store your finished garlic powder in an air-tight container in a cool, dry spot or freeze.
NotesHomemade garlic powder is fresh, flavorful and surprisingly easy to make. Here's how to do it:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More