- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garlic Cloves
- 1. Peel your garlic cloves, and slice them thin.
- 2. Then, place the garlic slices in a 150 degree oven or in a dehydrator, and heat until dry.
- Tip: The garlic is dry when you can crush it in your hand and it crumbles easily.
- 3. Allow the garlic to cool. Then, grind with a coffee grinder, spice mill, food processor or mortar and pestle until you reach your desired consistency.
- 4. Store your finished garlic powder in an air-tight container in a cool, dry spot or freeze.
NotesHomemade garlic powder is fresh, flavorful and surprisingly easy to make. Here's how to do it:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Adventures in Cooking
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More