- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, cr\ushed
- 3 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves stripped from stems
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Seasoning), or coarse salt and black pepper
- 1/2 c. dry white wine or chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Arrange chicken in a 9x13 baking dish. Add garlic, rosemary, olive oil, lemon zest and grill seasoning or salt/pepper to the dish. Toss and coat the chicken with all ingredients, then place in oven. Roast 20 minutes. Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices. Return to oven and turn oven off. Let stand 5 min longer, then remove from the oven. Place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesOne of the first recipes I made as a newlywed (in my new kitchen with my new pots...gives me chills just thinking about it!). I didn't have the Montreal seasoning, so I used ground black pepper and sea salt. I served it with baby spinach salad and rice pilaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More