- Cooking Time: 8 min.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, shells and veins removed
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 mango
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. lime juice
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- rice wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss shrimp with salt and pepper, garlic, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spread in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until pink.
- While shrimp cooks, peel and dice mango and toss in a small bowl with lime juice, cilantro, salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Add greens and toss gently.
- Arrange mango and greens on a plate, top with shrimp and drizzle with rice wine vinegar.
NotesA quick tip: This salad comes together in ten minutes if you don't have to prepare the shrimp! Buy a few pounds of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined. Then take five minutes when you get home from the market to remove all of the tails, and place 1/2 lb. portions of shrimp in freezer bags. If you pull one out of the freezer in the morning, they will be defrosted by lunchtime and ready to go.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More