- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 ounces canned salmon
- 3 egg white
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and flake the salmon. Be careful to get out as many of the little bones as possible.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients together, except for the oil. Mix up until you are able to form patties out of the mixture.
- Make four equal-size patties of the mixture and set aside.
- Head a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Cook salmon patties in the skillet for four minutes each side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More