- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 ounces canned salmon
- 3 egg white
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and flake the salmon. Be careful to get out as many of the little bones as possible.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients together, except for the oil. Mix up until you are able to form patties out of the mixture.
- Make four equal-size patties of the mixture and set aside.
- Head a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Cook salmon patties in the skillet for four minutes each side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More