- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 ounces canned salmon
- 3 egg white
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and flake the salmon. Be careful to get out as many of the little bones as possible.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients together, except for the oil. Mix up until you are able to form patties out of the mixture.
- Make four equal-size patties of the mixture and set aside.
- Head a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Cook salmon patties in the skillet for four minutes each side.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More