- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp, deveined
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Chinese chili sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsely
1. Pour half of the lemon juice on the shrimp.
2. Heat the oil in frying pan and add the shrimp to the pan.
Stir for about a minute.
3. Add garlic and ginger, stir until the shrimp turns pink (no more than 4 minutes).
4. Add salt and the remaining lemon juice, chili sauce and parsely.
Stir well and serve.