- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp, deveined
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Chinese chili sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsely
- 1. Pour half of the lemon juice on the shrimp.
- 2. Heat the oil in frying pan and add the shrimp to the pan.
- Stir for about a minute.
- 3. Add garlic and ginger, stir until the shrimp turns pink (no more than 4 minutes).
- 4. Add salt and the remaining lemon juice, chili sauce and parsely.
- Stir well and serve.
NotesThis is my friend Narmin's recipe. I have never actually tasted it, but she entered this recipe in the school cook book and it sounds so good, and knowing what a wonderful cook she is, I decided to share with everyone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More