- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp, deveined
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Chinese chili sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsely
- 1. Pour half of the lemon juice on the shrimp.
- 2. Heat the oil in frying pan and add the shrimp to the pan.
- Stir for about a minute.
- 3. Add garlic and ginger, stir until the shrimp turns pink (no more than 4 minutes).
- 4. Add salt and the remaining lemon juice, chili sauce and parsely.
- Stir well and serve.
NotesThis is my friend Narmin's recipe. I have never actually tasted it, but she entered this recipe in the school cook book and it sounds so good, and knowing what a wonderful cook she is, I decided to share with everyone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
culinary karmaSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More