- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 whole New Potatoes (or Other Small Round Potatoes)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Garlic, minced
- Rosemary (or Other Herbs Of Choice) To Taste
- Preparation Instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender.
- On a sheet pan, generously drizzle olive oil.
- Place tender potatoes on the cookie sheet leaving plenty of room between each potato.
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes, rotate the potato masher 90 degrees and mash again.
- Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with more olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, minced garlic and fresh chopped rosemary (or chives or thyme or whatever herb you have available.)
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More