- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 whole New Potatoes (or Other Small Round Potatoes)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Garlic, minced
- Rosemary (or Other Herbs Of Choice) To Taste
- Preparation Instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender.
- On a sheet pan, generously drizzle olive oil.
- Place tender potatoes on the cookie sheet leaving plenty of room between each potato.
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes, rotate the potato masher 90 degrees and mash again.
- Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with more olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, minced garlic and fresh chopped rosemary (or chives or thyme or whatever herb you have available.)
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More