- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 fresh large Dungeness crabs, cooked, cleaned, cracked
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh minced flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges
- 2 or 3 warm baguettes, sliced
- Melt butter in large heavy skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic.
- Sauté about 30 seconds.
- Add crab meat and toss to coat.
- Pour in wine and bring to a boil.
- Stir in Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, and parsley.
- Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls with lemon wedges and baguette slices.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More