- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 fresh large Dungeness crabs, cooked, cleaned, cracked
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh minced flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges
- 2 or 3 warm baguettes, sliced
- Melt butter in large heavy skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic.
- Sauté about 30 seconds.
- Add crab meat and toss to coat.
- Pour in wine and bring to a boil.
- Stir in Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, and parsley.
- Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls with lemon wedges and baguette slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Short & SweetSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More