GARLIC STEAMED CRAB
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 fresh large Dungeness crabs, cooked, cleaned, cracked
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh minced flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges
- 2 or 3 warm baguettes, sliced
Melt butter in large heavy skillet or wok over medium heat.
Sauté about 30 seconds.
Add crab meat and toss to coat.
Pour in wine and bring to a boil.
Stir in Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, and parsley.
Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
Serve in individual bowls with lemon wedges and baguette slices.