- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 fresh large Dungeness crabs, cooked, cleaned, cracked
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh minced flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges
- 2 or 3 warm baguettes, sliced
- Melt butter in large heavy skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic.
- Sauté about 30 seconds.
- Add crab meat and toss to coat.
- Pour in wine and bring to a boil.
- Stir in Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, and parsley.
- Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls with lemon wedges and baguette slices.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More