- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1) 12 slices of bread, ½ – 1 inch thick
- 2) ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 3) ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4) ¼ teaspoon dried, crushed
- 5) 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Required Equipment:
- 1) Measuring cup
- 2) Oven
- 3) Small pan
- 4) Microwave
- 1) Toast the bread in a toaster or broil for 5 minutes in the oven.
- 2) Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan on the stove top or in a microwavable bowl in the microwave.
- 3) Add the garlic and oregano to the melted butter.
- 4) Brush the butter mixture on the top of the toasted bread slices.
- 5) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Tips: Needs parent supervision for the cooking part.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking for a CureSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce