Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1) 12 slices of bread, ½ – 1 inch thick
2) ¼ cup butter or margarine
3) ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
4) ¼ teaspoon dried, crushed
5) 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1) Measuring cup
3) Small pan
1) Toast the bread in a toaster or broil for 5 minutes in the oven.
2) Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan on the stove top or in a microwavable bowl in the microwave.
3) Add the garlic and oregano to the melted butter.
4) Brush the butter mixture on the top of the toasted bread slices.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Tips: Needs parent supervision for the cooking part.