Garlic Zucchini Appetizer (mutabbal Koosa)
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup olive oil or 1 cup peanut oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
Slice the zucchini into uniform size pieces suitable for finger food.
- Wash the slices in cold water and dry.
- Mix the garlic, oil, and soy sauce.
- Place the zucchini into the marinade and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove zucchini from marinade, dredge in the flour, and then dip into the beaten eggs.
- Roll zucchini in the breadcrumbs, making sure that each piece is fully coated with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorite dip.
Pairs Well With
A well made garlic zucchini appetizer mutabbal koosa is salty, which has made it a choice of even the most discrete palate. Crunchy garlic zucchini appetizer mutabbal koosa is prepared by baking. It is a high protein food that is nice for any occasion.