- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15:00
- 1 large box saltine crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 bulb garlic
- Clean garlic and place in blender with water, blend well.
- Crush crackers
- Add eggs and garlic water
- Mix well, adding additional if needed.
- Forms loose dough for stuffing.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More