- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15:00
- 1 large box saltine crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 bulb garlic
- Clean garlic and place in blender with water, blend well.
- Crush crackers
- Add eggs and garlic water
- Mix well, adding additional if needed.
- Forms loose dough for stuffing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More