- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium sized butternut squash, peeled & cubed
- 2 TBLS fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 TBLS olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add squash and toss to coat.
- Move to a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and toss gently.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender.
NotesThis is my FAVORITE way to eat butternut squash. To me, this outshines everything else on the plate!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
GAES PTO Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More