- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium sized butternut squash, peeled & cubed
- 2 TBLS fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 TBLS olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add squash and toss to coat.
- Move to a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and toss gently.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender.
NotesThis is my FAVORITE way to eat butternut squash. To me, this outshines everything else on the plate!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More