- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can white beans (most of oil drained)
- 6 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan (not powdered)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp wasabi**
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- **Even if you're not a fan of spicy, adding a little wasabi gives a nice unexpected flavor- try a little!
- Just combine all ingredients in blender until spread consistency and no visible chunks. If stuck, add a little more olive oil.
NotesI often "eyeball" ingredients, so this recipe is approximate according to my taste. Feel free to play around, especially regarding the garlic and wasabi.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More