- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can white beans (most of oil drained)
- 6 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan (not powdered)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp wasabi**
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- **Even if you're not a fan of spicy, adding a little wasabi gives a nice unexpected flavor- try a little!
- Just combine all ingredients in blender until spread consistency and no visible chunks. If stuck, add a little more olive oil.
NotesI often "eyeball" ingredients, so this recipe is approximate according to my taste. Feel free to play around, especially regarding the garlic and wasabi.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More