- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb ripe vine tomato, peeled and chopped
- ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs (white bread, cubed, no crust)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cups tomato juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender. You may need to process in batches. Blend until the soup is the consistency desired. (Some prefer chunks, others like it smooth)
- 2. Pour the soup into a large stainless steel bowl, cover, and refiregerate. Adjust seasoning and garnish with fine diced peppers and cucumbers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Vegan Eats!See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More