- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 6 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryI've been experimenting with different breakfast drinks, and came up with Geco Juice. I have found that getting my children (ages 4 and 6) to join me in these experiments is a lot easier if I give these creative and healthy concoctions a funny name.
- 2.0 cups - organic apple juice
- 1/2 organic large cucumber
- 1 - organic carrot
- 1 - medium banana
- 4 tbs - Organic Blue Agave Sweetener (Trader Joe's)
- 2 tbs - soy Lecithin Granules (Sprouts)
- 3 tbs - sunflower seeds
- 2 - cups - ice
- Pour juice in blender;
- Add each ingredient one at a time, and blend until smooth;
- Add Agave Sweetener and ice to taste and consistency desired.