- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 6 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2.0 cups - organic apple juice
- 1/2 organic large cucumber
- 1 - organic carrot
- 1 - medium banana
- 4 tbs - Organic Blue Agave Sweetener (Trader Joe's)
- 2 tbs - soy Lecithin Granules (Sprouts)
- 3 tbs - sunflower seeds
- 2 - cups - ice
- Pour juice in blender;
- Add each ingredient one at a time, and blend until smooth;
- Add Agave Sweetener and ice to taste and consistency desired.
NotesI've been experimenting with different breakfast drinks, and came up with Geco Juice. I have found that getting my children (ages 4 and 6) to join me in these experiments is a lot easier if I give these creative and healthy concoctions a funny name.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More