- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. rice flour
- 1 oz. finely powdered white orrisroot (or arrowroot powder)
- 1 oz. finely powdered dried chamomile flowers
- 6 drops Cherry Blossom essential oil or fragrance oil*
- Combine the above ingredients; mix in the fragrance very well by pressing any lumps down with your fingers.
- Sift thoroughly and store in a large container with a puff.
- *you can buy Cherry Blossom fragrance oil at Bath & Body Works or essential oil, preferred, at www.aromaland.com or google for cheaper versions
NotesFresh came up with a fragrance & bath line to promote the film Memoirs of a Geisha. I absolutely feel in love with he look & the feel of that line, unfortunately a year later it was discontinued & I was faced by either getting robbed on Ebay or coming up with my own myself. This is a great powder to soften & sooth dry or sunburned skin. Makes a great gift.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More