- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. rice flour
- 1 oz. finely powdered white orrisroot (or arrowroot powder)
- 1 oz. finely powdered dried chamomile flowers
- 6 drops Cherry Blossom essential oil or fragrance oil*
- Combine the above ingredients; mix in the fragrance very well by pressing any lumps down with your fingers.
- Sift thoroughly and store in a large container with a puff.
- *you can buy Cherry Blossom fragrance oil at Bath & Body Works or essential oil, preferred, at www.aromaland.com or google for cheaper versions
NotesFresh came up with a fragrance & bath line to promote the film Memoirs of a Geisha. I absolutely feel in love with he look & the feel of that line, unfortunately a year later it was discontinued & I was faced by either getting robbed on Ebay or coming up with my own myself. This is a great powder to soften & sooth dry or sunburned skin. Makes a great gift.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More