- Servings: 6
- 2-2/3 cups (8 oz.) RONZONI Gemelli, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-seasoned chunky tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (about 15 oz.) cannellini or Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over medium heat, heat oil; add garlic.
Cook 1 minute; do not brown.
Add tomatoes, olives and feta cheese; heat through.
Gently stir in beans; toss hot pasta and sauce.
6 servings (1 cup each).
Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens