- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2-2/3 cups (8 oz.) RONZONI Gemelli, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-seasoned chunky tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (about 15 oz.) cannellini or Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over medium heat, heat oil; add garlic.
- Cook 1 minute; do not brown.
- Add tomatoes, olives and feta cheese; heat through.
- Gently stir in beans; toss hot pasta and sauce.
- 6 servings (1 cup each).
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
50 Shades of TasteSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More