- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 (8 oz pkg frozen artichoke hearts, thawed)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 c whipping cream
- 1 T minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 c freshly grated Parm cheese
- 1) Cook pasta in L pot of boiling water according to pkg directions.
- 2) Heat oil in heavy L skillet over med-hi heat. Add artichokes and garlic; saute until artichokes begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Add sugar snap peas; saute 1 minute. Add cream and tarragon; bring to simmer. Mix in pasta, then cheese. Toss until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.