GEN'S VEGAN CREAMY WHITE PASTA SAUCE WITH BROCCOLI
Gen's Vegan Creamy White Pasta Sauce with Broccoli
- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (350 g) medium or firm tofu
- 1- 1 ½ lemon (to taste…I usually use just a little more than 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp honey
- About 2/3 cup oil (you can also put less and add water instead)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 450 g cooked pasta
- 1 head of broccoli, steamed
Blend the tofu, lemon juice, honey, and oil in a food processor (it may be better to do half the filling recipe at a time= easier for the blender) until smooth.
Add the salt, garlic, and basil and stir well.
Adjust seasonings; the white sauce should almost have the consistency and taste of ricotta cheese.
Heat up the white sauce in a small pot on the stove.
Serve the white sauce on pasta and top with the broccoli.
Fold in the broccoli.