- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * One Fifty-Fifty Sugar Free Graham Cracker Pie Crust (9")
- * 1/2 Cup PB2 Peanut Butter Powder (1/2 cup reg peanut butter can be used)
- * 1/2 Cup Granulated Splenda
- * 8 ounces low fat cream cheese (Neuchaftel), softened
- * 1 12 -ounce tub Sugar Free Cool Whip, thawed
- * 1/2 Cup Splenda-Sweetened Mini Chocolate Chips
- * 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup Topping
- Beat thoroughly in mixer the PB2 Powder, Splenda and softened Neuchaftel Cheese. Fold in the thawed Cool Whip and chocolate chips.
- Pour filling into prepared sugar free graham cracker crust an top with the chocolate syrup. For an extra-decadent look, swirl the chocolate syrup with a knife throughout the pie.
- Makes 12 generous or 16 small servings. This is rich, so a small serving may be what you want.
- Freeze for at least four hours. Remove from freezer for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Number of Servings: 12
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Koken met OmaSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More