Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
* One Fifty-Fifty Sugar Free Graham Cracker Pie Crust (9")
* 1/2 Cup PB2 Peanut Butter Powder (1/2 cup reg peanut butter can be used)
* 1/2 Cup Granulated Splenda
* 8 ounces low fat cream cheese (Neuchaftel), softened
* 1 12 -ounce tub Sugar Free Cool Whip, thawed
* 1/2 Cup Splenda-Sweetened Mini Chocolate Chips
* 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup Topping
Beat thoroughly in mixer the PB2 Powder, Splenda and softened Neuchaftel Cheese. Fold in the thawed Cool Whip and chocolate chips.
Pour filling into prepared sugar free graham cracker crust an top with the chocolate syrup. For an extra-decadent look, swirl the chocolate syrup with a knife throughout the pie.
Makes 12 generous or 16 small servings. This is rich, so a small serving may be what you want.
Freeze for at least four hours. Remove from freezer for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings: 12