- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a 13" x 9" x 2" pan with foil.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, & graham cracker crumbs in a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a ball.
- Press into the foil-lined pan using your hands or a spatula.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water or in a microwave-safe glass dish in the microwave for 1 minute on high (100%).
- If the chocolate has not completely melted, microwave for 10 seconds more, then stir.
- Spread evenly over the cookie layer with a spatula.
- Chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, allow the candy to come to room temperature before cutting into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More