- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a 13" x 9" x 2" pan with foil.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, & graham cracker crumbs in a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a ball.
- Press into the foil-lined pan using your hands or a spatula.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water or in a microwave-safe glass dish in the microwave for 1 minute on high (100%).
- If the chocolate has not completely melted, microwave for 10 seconds more, then stir.
- Spread evenly over the cookie layer with a spatula.
- Chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, allow the candy to come to room temperature before cutting into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More