- Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten with fork or whisk
- 3/4 C dark corn syrup
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9” pie shell
- 3 T melted butter or margarine
- Combine eggs and corn syrup.
- Mix well.
- Add sugar.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in salt and vanilla.
- Let stand about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile spread pecans evenly on bottom of pie shell.
- Stir melted butter into syrup mixture.
- Pour butter-syrup mixture over pecans.
- Be sure all the pecans rise to the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More