- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lg can of dark red kidney beans
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 cup walnuts, shelled
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Empty can of beans into a colander and drain.
- Wash cilantro and add to colander.
- Grind the beans, onion, cilantro, walnuts and garlic through a meat grinder.
- Take the mass of ground up beans and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, add to it the vegetable oil, vinegar and salt, and mix well using a mixing spoon.
NotesDid you know that all kinds of nuts are very healthy for you? First it takes more time to chew than to chew French fries, and then it contains fat and fiber that needs more time to digest, so your stomach stays fuller and you feel satisfied longer, so you eat less at your next meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More