- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- For Cinnamon apples
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced 1/4" thick (peel if desired)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in two 9-inch ovenproof skillets.
- Heat in oven until butter is melted.
- Spread butter evenly. Set aside.
- Process eggs, flour, sugar, salt and milk in a food processor.
- Divide batter evenly between the prepared skillets.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until a deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately loosen pancake from pan and slide onto serving dish. Keep warm.
- While pancakes are baking, melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add apples.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over apples.
- Stir to coat.
- Cook over medium-high heat until slices are tender, stirring occasionally, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Pour apples onto pancakes.
- Sift powdered sugar over top and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Breads and Pastry 101
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More