- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp flour
- 6 tbsp plain non-fat yogurt
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick spray and put the butter in the bottom. While the
- oven is preheating, put the pie plate in to melt the butter.
- Mix together the flour, yogurt,
- salt, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and eggs until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pull the pie plate out of the oven, arrange the apple slices to cover the bottom, then pour the batter over the top of the apples. Spread out the batter with a spatula if necessary to cover them all.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More