GERMAN CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE
- Servings: 12-14
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package German sweet chocolate grated
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting melted
- Pecan halves
In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes sour cream eggs, oil and water. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
Fold in the grated choolate, chocolate chips and pecans.
Transfer to a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Drizzle with melted frosting and garnigh with pecan halves