- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (18 ¼-oz.) German chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, eggs, butter and oats; mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks. Yield: about 3 1/2 dozen.
NotesThe original recipe for these cookies had raisins but I changed it to chocolate chips. These are really great and really easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More