- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (18 ¼-oz.) German chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, eggs, butter and oats; mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks. Yield: about 3 1/2 dozen.
NotesThe original recipe for these cookies had raisins but I changed it to chocolate chips. These are really great and really easy!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More