- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 stick butter, melted & cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. white chocloate chips
- Mix flour, butter, eggs, milk & chips together.
- Add cake mixture.
- Bake at 310 degrees until edges are firm.
NotesA friend made these one time and shared them with me, I just had to have the recipe. She was quite short with her directions, so for who ever tries them I hope they turn out. I just play the baking part by ear when I make them. I guess next time I make them I will have to time it, and I will be able to edit the recipe then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More