- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 oz) Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all purp flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream Cheese Topping:
- 4 oz. Phil. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon all-purp flour
- Prepare Brownie Layer:
- Microwave chocolate and margarine in large microwaveable bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until margarine is melted.
- Stir until Chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir sugar into melted chocolate.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla until completely mixed.
- Mix in flour until well blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in greased 8 inch square pan.
- Prepare Cream Cheese Topping:
- In same bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until smooth.
- Spoon over brownie mixture, swirl with knife to marbelize.
- Bake at 350 for 35 min or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. (DO NOT OVERBAKE).
- Cool in pan; cut into squares. Makes 16 brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More