- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 reg. size can of evaporated milk 4 oz. piece of German Chocolate
- 1 12oz. bag of milk chocolate chips
- 2 large jars of marshmallow creme
- 2 cups nuts..opt.
- Bring sugar,milk,butter to a rolling boil. Reduce heat and cook at a soft boil for 6 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Put fudge mixture in a buttered 9x13 pan.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- Makes: 20 to 24 pieces
NotesThis recipe has been in my family for several generations. If you like German Chocolate cake ...you'll love this fudge...and it's very quick and easy to make.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More