- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 c. Sugar
- 1 Stick Butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 Can Evaporated Pet milk (13 oz)
- 7 tsp cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 pie shells
- Mix ingredients together.
- Use 3 regular pie shells (not deep dish).
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins to 1 hr.
- Must watch until crust is browned.
NotesThe best part of the cake, put in a pie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More