- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 c. Sugar
- 1 Stick Butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 Can Evaporated Pet milk (13 oz)
- 7 tsp cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 pie shells
- Mix ingredients together.
- Use 3 regular pie shells (not deep dish).
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins to 1 hr.
- Must watch until crust is browned.
NotesThe best part of the cake, put in a pie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More